Skills Lab: Creative Communities is a practical training academy for musicians of all genres who want to develop skills in creative music-making and leadership with a wide range of communities.
Access the full Skills Lab Course, and get a 25% discount on attendance at full sessions. Includes:
Six training days delivered online and in-person:
- Narratives in music-making: Musical storytelling and song writing – 9th December ’20 (online)
- Online workshop skills: Working together at a distance – 10th February ’21 (online)
- Improv & Instruments: Group music-making and composition – 16th April ’21 (in person in East London*)
- Early years music & arts for wellbeing – 21st May ’21 (in person in East London*)
- Co-creativity & inclusive practice – 8th June ’21 (online or in person in Leeds*)
- Creative voices – 14th July ’21 (online or in person in Bristol*)
For more information about Skills Lab: Creative Communities, please click here.
To book individual days, please see related events, linked below.
Full course ticket sales close 6th December 2020.
*Please note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions the format of workshops may change from in person to online learning. We will keep you informed of any changes
We are hugely grateful for the support of Help Musicians UK, the Scops Arts Trust, The Garrick Charitable Trust and The Cultural Recovery Fund to help cover the costs of these courses, thereby ensuring accessible pricing for musicians in these challenging times.