Spitalfields Music are looking for 5 new trustees to join our board from January 2023! Closing date for application is 7 November at 12 noon. Check out this pack for details on how to apply.
Through a skills audit, we have established that the following skills are particularly needed:
- Artistic experience – people who work in the arts sector as creators and/or producers and/or managers
- Digital – people working in tech or gaming, or in digital roles in other industries
- Equity, diversity & inclusion – people who can help Spitalfields Music as part of its drive to become ever more representative of society, particularly in the context of the East End’s demographics
- Events – people who work/have worked in an events setting, ideally with Health & Safety knowledge and/or risk analysis and management experience
- Finance – people who work in finance, such as accountants, ideally with experience in the nfp/charity sector
- Fundraising – people who have experience of raising money for charitable causes
- Marketing, media and stakeholder relations – people who have a professional interest in brand-building, advocacy and communications
- Sustainability – people who have strong professional or personal expertise in environmental issues, ideally within a performing arts context
- Philanthropy – people who have extensive experience of giving money
We are also looking for up to 5 opportunities for individuals to shadow our board of trustees over the coming year as trainee trustees, between January and December 2023. Closing date for applications is Friday 11 November at 12 noon. You can find more information about this opportunity here.