Spitalfields - At home FAQ and troubleshooting
If you are having trouble try these steps
- Make sure cookies are enabled on your web browser
- Make sure you are not using incognito mode on Google Chrome
- Check to see if any antivirus/firewall software are blocking cookies and unblock them
- Clear your cache and re-log in – Click here to see instructions on how to clear you cache
- Update your web browser
- Download and try on google Chrome – Click here to download google chrome
- Check to see if your device has any outstanding updates
If none of these steps work, reach out to us on Twitter (@SpitsMusic) or by email to ku.gro.cisumsdleiflatips@eciffoxob
Can I watch the video full screen?
- Yes, you’ll need to use the usual icon in YouTube (hint: a little square with bites taken out at north, south, east and west points, usually in the bottom right of your screen – if you hover over it, it might say full screen) to adjust the video to be full screen
How will the next video load?
- The page will refresh automatically at the allotted time, so we have allowed a small gap of 30 seconds between each section to allow for the pages to load smoothly. Some computers and tablets take longer than others, and we don’t want anyone to miss anything. Sit back and enjoy!
I missed a video in the schedule. How can I watch it again?
- The main videos in the Festival will be available to watch on demand for fourteen days after the initial transmission. Unfortunately, it won’t be possible to view them until after 11pm on Saturday 5th December, to give our elves time to change the settings for you. The login will be exactly the same as the one you used today. Catch your favourites over and over, and please tell us what you’ve enjoyed by tweeting with the hashtag #SMListeningParty