There are three main ways to book tickets:
- Online: Book online 24 hours a day (debit/credit card)
- By phone: 020 7377 1362 Monday-Friday 10.00am–5.00pm (excluding Bank Holidays) (debit/credit card)
- On the day of the event: As many of our concerts sell out we strongly recommend booking in advance. However tickets may be purchased (subject to availability) from 30 minutes before the start of an event from the Box Office at the event venue.
Unfortunately we are not able to offer booking in person in advance of our events.
- Under 30s, Jobseekers or Musicians’ Union Members: Tickets available at £15 for all events
- Registered Disabled and customers with limited mobility: Free companion ticket if required
- No Strings Attached: free
Only one discount is applicable per ticket.
Tickets may be exchanged, free of charge, for other of equal value for any other concert or event (subject to availability) in the same festival period. Tickets must be returned via the Box Office on 020 7377 1362 at least 24 hours prior to the original concert performance time.
Tickets will not normally be refunded. However Spitalfields Music may be able to resell tickets on a customer’s behalf if the event is sold out, for a fee of £1.50 per ticket. Refunds are only given in extenuating circumstances and only at the discretion of the Box Office Manager.
Tickets purchased in advance will be posted to you at no extra cost (UK postcodes only), unless booked less than one week before the concert, when they will be held for collection at the venue on the night of the performance.
Tickets may be collected from the venue box office from 30 minutes before the start of the performance.
If you have any requirements (e.g. extra leg room or a particular view) please ask any member of box office staff when booking, and we will do our best to allocate the most suitable seat available.